Friday, February 16, 2007

What makes a UFO for me

Hi everyone, So what is a UFO for me.................. A blanket that I just found that I had started 8 years ago before my oldest daughter was born, now mind you in this time we remodeled the entire house while living in it. lost my job. Went back to school for 3 years and had 2 more children. Now I just have to find the pattern for it and I'll be in business again. But mostly I have an issue with cast on syndrome, I have ADHD and that is one reason that I knit, it helps to calm me but then the down side is that some days I can't decide which one to work on. so that's when I start something new. Right now I'm working on small projects like dishcloth KAL and Bookmark KAL so that I have the sense of actually accomplishing a project.

No comments: